Saturday, May 29, 2010

You Can Ring My Bell, Anytime Anywhere...

If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it, right? Well, who do you like more than you? Before you answer that with a lie, please check out this ring I found. It's huge and looks antique and is more than a bit ugly - how could I have stopped myself from falling in love? 
I couldn't and hopefully you can't either. This ring is pure drama and I love it. It reminds me of something Alexis Carrington Colby would have worn with a robe while she drank champagne and spurned a lover/found a long-lost twin/cut a bitch.
I found this on jcrew.com under the sale section, of course. it comes in two colors but I like the hematite-plated version better. Under $30, easy to find and won't turn your finger green - what else do you want from me? 

Antique Violet Majesty stone cocktail ring, $29.99, jcrew.com 


Lots of garish love, 
-kasey

No comments:

Powered By Blogger